15-20 car, the details?

Can somebody point me to the bit of the forum which tells us about the 15-20 car.  All I know so far is it’s R reg and red.

Ta

its on the mx5oc website. its red R reg & a good runner with mot. thats about it.

for a £1 investment if your the lucky winner. brilliant.

It is a UK MX-5 1.8iS in Red   milage will be approx 70k after doing it’s rounds

from what I remember from driving it down south prior to the Bovington event it has:

ABS, leccy windows, power steering, power aireal

black cloth interior, vinal roof with placcy window…  no aircon

Like Joe says, you can win it for £1… what else do you need to know    see it here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Dn2ru2fKQ

one more thing…  it has a cumbersome but extremely effective black mesh windbloker - it sits on the back shelf and only takes a couple of seconds to figure it out but never the less I did find it awkward

It just helps when you’re trying to sell raffle tickets to people who don’t know much about the car, if you can tell them stuff like the mileage!  I’m assuming that folks who arent members are allowed to buy tickets???

Anyway, thanks for the info.  Tickets now sold.

Yes anyone can buy raffle tickets provided they are over sixteen years old. Please make sure the “I am over 16 years of age” box is ticked.

Cheques made payable to MX-5 owners Club and all cheques and stubs to be returned to me by 2nd September. My address is on the tickets.

Thanks

Jenny D

It does indeed… hope I didn’t come accross as being flipant, which I very often do.

[;)]Yeah you did, but hey, you’re from Yorkshire so what else should I expect!! 

(Born in Elland myself - maybe get to meet up with some of you one day when I’m ‘visiting’.)

That would be great… anytime your up for a weekend and we have a run on or even if we don’t we can do something… was at Elland this morning delivering to CoOp, my truck is also Marina Blue - how cools that!!