15/20 Rally - Campers need to get booking...

Just had a call from the manager of the Bosworth Water Trust about MX5 people camping.

He has very kindly reserved all 50 non-electric pitches for the MX5 Owners Club (without deposit) and is awaiting bookings - as yet he has only had a couple, and is getting very concerned about turning other bookings away…

I’ve asked them to keep the reservation open for this weekend, then next week they will open the pitches up to non-MX5 campers… we need to get booking or we will lose this opportunity to camp at this lovely site so close to the Gala Dinner venue and Mallory circuit.

So come on - get booking! [H]

Details again -

I have negotiated a discounted rate with Bosworth Water Trust, BUT they insist on 2 night bookings - this is due to the local schools being off, and they will have no trouble filling the site to capacity.
But anyway, here goes:-

The normal price is £17 per pitch, per night - discounted down to £15 per night.

Bookings via telephone recommended - you must mention “MX5 Owners Club” when booking - they will put us all together in the same area then, as well as securing the discount.

They will require a deposit off you when you book - £10 per night (i.e. £20 total), balance on arrival.

Contact details:-

Phone - 01455 291876
Email -
info@bosworthwatertrust.co.uk
Address - Bosworth Water Trust, Far Coton Lane, Wellsborough Road, Market Bosworth. CV13 6PD
(accept the Coventry CV postcode - it is correct, and it’s in Leicestershire!)

The good news! - Bosworth Water Trust is an excellent venue - it has 2 lakes, sailing & windsurfing, fishing, and plenty of open area as well as being set in a very pleasant part of the country.

Make the most of it - stay 2 nights and visit other local sights whilst you’re there ~ Bosworth Battlefield, Twycross Zoo, Bosworth Battlefield Line (steam trains), Bosworth Park - opposite Bosworth Hall hotel (gala dinner), and of course a Sunday at Mallory Park if you need more motoring action.
Donnington Park isn’t too far away either…

Some useful links:-
www.bosworthwatertrust.co.uk
Bosworth Battlefield Line