1991 Eunos 1600 Automatic

First registered in UK 2004
In my ownership for last four years with not a single advisory during that time.
Runs beautifully with smooth gear changes.
In last 3500 miles has had, headlight upgrade, new exhaust, four new tyres, four new shock absorbers and bump stops/gaiters, four new discs and pads, new radiator, new mohair hood with heated glass screen, new speakers in doors and headrests, new style bar, new bonnet lifters, changed seats for black cloth ones, fitted electric boot opener, auto window switch.
Engine rebuild 1050 miles ago with polished crankshaft, new shells and piston rings, new drive belts, all gaskets and seals etc.
Rear outer sills repaired and injected with Dinitrol two years ago.
No rust and decent paintwork, just usual stone chips etc.
Van load of spare parts includes 1600 auto engine, auto gear box, two torque converters, lights, indicators, steering rack, front hubs, coil pack. Too much to mention here.
I thought I would see if a fellow club member was interested before I put it on eBay.
Looking for £1650, as the hood alone was £414 I think it’s a very realistic price.

Currently on sorn but prepared to tax for road test for serious enquires.
If interested email dougmason684@gmail.com
Located in Burnley, Lancashire !

1 Like

Am I missing something here? What’s the 3rd photo of?

Thanks for your mail,
The third photo is a slip of the finger, it’s actually part of an mercedes slk, I cant see how to remove it ! nor do I know how I posted it.

Should be gone now…

Thank you for removing additional photo,

I feel a real idiot !!
Regards
Doug Mason

Aww, don’t be so hard on yourself!