1991 Eunos - needs a respray - anybody had one recently and can recommend -Essex based

Looking for someone to respray my 1991 Eunos (Red), car is in very good condition, bit of rust round bottom of rear off wheel arch and sill has been cut out and replaced.

Any recommendations and a idea on price ?

Brewsters in Billericay, fantastic place from my experience I’m not sure what sort of money they will charge but if you take the car there they will come out and look it over and give you a quote the next day or so

Thank you very much for that MxVadz, I will go and see them.

Hi , I live in North yorkshire and there is a guy who charge about £1500 so I would be interested how much it would cost in the South.

Hi, Pollyanna, will let you know when I get the quote!

I’m interested to hear how much you get quoted. Our BRG NA could do with a respray. Been pondering how much we might get quote up here in Scotland.

No worries, it won’t be the cheapest place but they do brillant work and will do it 100% correctly and if there is any rust that needs sorting out they do a top notch job at that as well :+1:

Could you DM me their details please? I have my Eunos up Driffield way that will need some paint shortly!

Took the car to them today and as it was not as bad as they feared - they have quoted me to blend in the rear o/s quarter panel where some welding has been done and to re-do the sill in black stone chip protection and do a full ‘mop over’ - the cost £250 all in.

I paid £1200 in 2015 (Midlands), £1100 in 2009 (Midlands), £900 (South Coast) in 2004, none of those were anywhere near top quality, but were good enough. Allowing for inflation, £1500 is probably as cheap as you can expect now.

The Co is Moodley Motors & Autobody. Tel 07533120022 He would need pictures of your car and in particular any rust points that are on the car before he could give you a quote. I understand he is on the internet and facebook etc. If you do contact him tell him where you are from and he will then know you are the person I was speaking to himabout.

1 Like