1991 Mazda Eunos Roadster 1.6 Automatic in silver stone

1. The car I’m offering for sale is a Mazda Eunos Roadster 1.6 Automatic in silver stone with overdrive
  2. The car is located near Grantham
  3. The price is £3,500.00 ono
  4. Approximately 75,000 miles (120,468 km) verified by accompanying paperwork. Very good, only 3 previous owners since import in 2000 with all MoTs since 2000 which confirm mileage ( mainly in km) and service invoices confirming good service history. I have owned the vehicle for the last eight years and have never taken in out in the rain nor had any problems. New brake pads fitted all round,ultra reliable, remote locking fitted, no rust (really - not just the normal statement). Fitted sound insulation, double DIN DVD player with satnav, red replacement carpeting and red leather seat covers (over blue leather seats), chrome mirrors, adjustable shock absorbers, chassis strengthening bars and much more. As seen in HTST August 2020. Many but not all original parts to be sold with the car (unless not required. Dash camera with front and rear view, Replacement electric window switches and headlight up / emergency indicators, bonnet and boot lifters with boot light fitted, top front suspension brace bar, various chrome items, LED side and indicator lights, wind break with two speakers and more. MoT until 15/09/2023 but will get a new one before sale - at last years MoT the tester said that he had not seen one as good as this one for about 15 years and it has hardly done 100 miles since. This has to be one of the cleanest and best Eunos’s left on the road and is offered at a reasonable price.
  5. If you wish any specific photographs of the car, please let me know and I will supply them.

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.