1993 Mk1 Eunos Automatic for Sale

1. The car I’m offering for sale is a 1993 Mk1 Eunos 1600cc with the automatic gearbox (3 speed gearbox withg torque converter plus overdrive) and comes with a black hard top in addition tro the blue mohair soft top; both with heated rear screens. The car runs on standard Mk2 15" rims that were fitted with new Michelin CrossClimate tyres when I bought the car 4,000 miles ago. Owned since October 2020, the cam belt, water pump, spark plugs and leads, all oils and filters (including gearbox and diff) have been changed. Reversing sensors have been added by me (see Hard Top Soft Top How to artice August 2021). Air-con does not work (leaking compressor and condenser) otherwise no known faults and in good mechanical condition. The car has been resprayed at some point; there is no visible rust and I believe the body is above average for the year. MOT’d until September 2022 with no advisories. Approximately 110,000 miles.
  2. The car is located near Stroud in Gloucestershire.
  3. The asking price is £4,000 but I will consider any sensible offer.
  4. I believe the car was imported around 2000 and I am the fourth owner in the UK; I have the MOT certificates going back to 2004.
  5. Photo’s attached.

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

1 Like