1999 MX5 10th Anniversary £2500 ono

Hi all. Needs must and my beloved 10AE is now on autotrader!

Mine is a Tidy example of the Mazda 10th Anniversary Edition. Interior in great condition with upgraded Bluetooth head unit and new sill plates. Seats have minimal wear to the bolsters and have maintained their colour. Bodywork is overall very good. Tiny blemishes on the arches and some age related marks to the paintwork but nothing that would make yo ur face screw up lol. For a 1999 car it scrubs up a treat. Roof has a tiny cut which I have attempted to repair and make watertight. Never caused me any issues. Even has its tonneau cover. Service history present although it is not full. Car has barely been used during my ownership as I have a much newer daily runner MX5 and this car was purchased as I fell in love with the colour! Sadly now is time to let it go and let it be used. Mot currently expires in August. car in SORNED but can be seen running etc. Wheels are not original but suit the car and are in nice condition. Previous owner switched out the notchy 6 speed box for a superior 5 speed. They also fitted a nice sporty sounding exhaust. This is a lovely example of this increasingly rare car. Priced to sell. No tyre kickers, time wasters, or idiots please. Viewing by appointment only. Social distancing must be adhered to. Payment accepted via bank transfer only. No cash. Questions? Ping me an email., 5+ Owners, Electric windows, Bluetooth, MP3 player, Leather trim, Metallic paint, 15" Alloy Wheels, Spare wheel (Space-saver), Power steering, Driver’s airbags, Passenger airbags

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202006130089072

1 Like