2 MK1s in Dorking

As I drove home from Dorking just now - red Mk1 going down the high street, reg MAZ… A few minutes later what looked like a BRG or Black Mk1 re K228 or 288… going past Tesco Express on the A25.

There’s also one that parks in North St Car park in Dorking - hardtop on year-round though!

Spotting them makes me keener than ever to get one!

1 Like

The big reveal won’t be long! :joy:

1 Like

“2 Mk1’s in Dorking” sounds like a film . . .

1 Like

Seeing your avatar reminded me of the Spitfire that flew overhead on Wednesday. Not sure of the variant…

:joy: loads today, live by Duxford IWM. Air show today. I flew in a spitfire last September from Duxford to White Cliffs and back via Canterbury. Last item on my bucket list.

Weirdly, my red Eunos has a MAZ numberplate, but it wasn’t me - North of the river!

2 Likes

Wow! Must have been a fabulous experience :smiley:

1 Like

Good for you!
I have also flown in a Spitfire! I did it five years ago - I flew from Goodwood - the most amazing experience, and something I have always wanted to do!!!

1 Like

It was - they had two video cameras, one on the tailplane and one inside looking at me. Weirdly, the propeller looks like its made of rubber, like when your car camera catches the windscreen wipers and they looked curved and bendy.