2 spare spaces for the Valentines drive & Meal 12-02-2023

We now have 2 spaces free for the Valentines Drive & Meal, as 2 members have had to put out at the last minute, Please if anyone would like to fill these spaces can you let us know on an urgent basis so that we can alter the menu choices to suit, there would be a deposit required of £5pp plus your choice of food from the menu below.

Looking at John’s last update on this one it would be really great if those last two spaces could be filled, as Patricia & John have out a lot of effort into this event.

So if you are thinking about it, just book it, as we can guarantee you will enjoy it​:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Best Regards

The Solent Team

1 Like

I may be interested but i need to get my brake lights working first! Ill let you know

2 Likes

We are struggling to fill these spaces, and would truly like to refund the 2 members their deposits other wise they will not only have to pay for their meal choice but also lose the deposits. can you help! by taking up their reservations
regards Patricia & John

Patricia and I are extremely sorry to inform those members that are expecting us to lead this event, however due to constant interference by 2 members we gave no option but to withdraw our involvement, and have asked Mal Rowland to take up the arrangements.
Sad for us to say goodbye to you all but we have had enough.
All pur love and have a great time.
Patricia and John Wheeler