2002 MX5 Mk2.5 SVT Sport 1.8 6 speed with heated seats, aircon elec windows

Hi I am looking to sell my 2002 Mx5 Mk2.5 svt sport 1.8, I have my first child on the way and while the wife’s car is a mondeo it is just not practical that i cannot use my car to collect little one if needed without having to pre-plan which car i go out or to work in first! it is in very good condition for the year, its done around 156k miles and is a UK spec car with Air con, Heated Seats, Electric windows and mirrors, Remote Central Locking and i have also put a touch screen Bluetooth radio in with microphone for my hands free on my phone. I have had it serviced every year for the last 3 years i have owned it and it starts and runs with no issues, i use it as my daily and it has never let me down. There are some slight bubbling starting to appear on the back arches but nothing too bad yet and all the underside still looks very solid with no signs of corrosion to the chassis or anchor points so it will be good for a good few years yet especially if the new owner has time to under seal it. Looking for around £2000 for it but open to sensible offers. MOT til August but i can put a new 12 months on for the right price. call me for viewing on 07805772327. thanks, Mark.

Hi Roester, can you give a general idea of where in the uk you are, and possibly a photo of your car?

Hi, I am in Tamworth Near Birmingham in the midlands, the only one I have on this pc is the one i have attached, its a very nice metalic green and really sparkles in the sun once its had a good clean and polish. if you want some more pics i can try and upload some off my phone for you if your interested?

Thanks for looking.

Thanks Roester.
We had a Mk2.5 sport in the same colour. Now have an ND.
Just thought you may get that question from anyone looking for a car like yours, so worth posting.
Best of luck with the sale - though it’s now probably going to be a while before anyone can get out to see your motor!

This was ours…miss it😑