2002 NB-FL 1.6 - Manual - Rotten to the core!

The car offered for sale is an NB-FL 1.6 on behalf a friend.
The car is located near Hinckley LE10.
The price is £450.

Posting on behalf a friend - he’s inherited a car from family member. The car has been stored in a garage for 4 years. Last MOT ran out July 2018 when owner fell ill; stored in a garage since then, roof down so the inside is pretty grimy. Taken for MOT recently and failed on a mass of things; 4 (yes - four!) broken springs, sill corrosion and other items… but the MOT didn’t pick up the fact that chassis rails also corroded!!! It’s a rotter!!! check out .govt MOT website for more details.

While garaged, lots of stuff stuff stored on top of the car, in the car and around the car - it’s appears to never have been looked after properly, although service record indicates it was serviced regularly when in use. 67382 miles; engine sparked into life on first turn of key (only one key found by the way!) after battery charged; no signs of smoke, no fuel/coolant smells, and actually sounds pretty good.

I think could only be a track car (will need structural repairing of course) or donor car for Exocet/similar, unless you have exceptional welding & spray-paint skills and want a big project!

No MOT, will need to be trailered away or moved on trade-plates.

As many images as I could get, sorry, I’m no David Bailey:-

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.