2003 mx-5 1.6

I have for sale a 2003 MX-5 NB with a 1.6 litre engine finished in Blue. It has just under 92000 miles on the clock and is fantastic condition. There are a couple of minor rust patches on the rear arches which is to be expected on an MX-5 of this era. The sills were done a few years ago as were the clutch and cambelt all of which I have receipts for the work carried out. The car comes with some service history and the MOT is currently due in July but with the new Covid-19 rules it has been extended until the end of the year. I have owned the car since January and in that time the paintwork and wheels have been fully detailed and protected, the hood is in very good condition just needs a little TLC. The wheels are the original Enkei alloys and are amazing condition, the photo’s do not do it justice. This car was bought as a weekend toy but due to work commitments hasn’t been used so I would like my MX5 to find a new home where it can be enjoyed. 2 keys and I am the fourth owner from new. Please get in touch if you are interested, I am based in Dudley in the West Midlands.

Looking for £1500 ONO.

stevenjarvis@outlook.com

Uploading: ED737980-528C-4A89-848A-E0B141724207.jpeg… Uploading: 1E1A4940-4C15-4985-BEB5-C61573EA14FF.jpeg…

Just to let you know, the MOT won’t be extended until a week before it’s due to expire in July.