2003 MX5 2.5 Arizona 1800cc for sale

My beloved MX5 is now for sale as I am moving home and will not have the facilities to keep it in the manner to which it has become accustomed.

It was registered on 30th September 2003 and purchased by me from the main dealer six months later with just 100 miles on the clock. Since purchase it has always been garaged and used as a second car on sunny days.It is in blaze yellow with a black soft top, black leather interior and heated seats. Mileage is 31000, there is a full service history and MOT until September 2020. There is absolutely no rust anywhere, particularly in the acknowledged area of the front chassis rails.

In view of the condition I am offering it for sale at £6,500.

You can contact me on 01805601392 (North Devon),Brian Jordan.09 17 19_5293|690x460

1 Like

Can I upload a photo directly to my post?

1. Yes! When you reply to a post or start a new topic you can upload a photo directly in the pop-up box that appears at the bottom of your screen
  2. Click reply on the post or topic you want to reply to
  3. When the pop-up box appears at the bottom of the screen type your message in the ‘Type here’ field
  4. When you want to upload your photo, click on the icon
  5. If using a desktop, click ‘Choose Files’ if you want to upload the image from your device or click ‘From the web’ if you want to paste in an image URL from the web. (If you’re using a mobile device, either ‘Take Photo or Video’, choose a photo from your ‘Photo Library’ or ‘Browse’ for further images. Once an image is selected, it will automatically be inserted into your post)
  6. You can also drag and drop an image into the editor to upload it
  7. Click ‘upload’
  8. Please note that images must be under 4MB so if they’re any larger they will need to be resized

Thank you Ian