2006 nc should I upgrade the cams and if so where?

Hi, no I did not but I’m very interested how you get on - please let us know ! I’m still debating it

Good news, how long is the lead time to book your car in, and it was £1500 including VAT wasn’t it?
I can get my head around £1500 but my man maths is struggling when it gets nearer £2000

Let us know how it all goes, really interested in this

1 Like

so Funny story… The quoted me 1500 all in on the phone, i then emailed them and they confirmed on email it was £1500 INC VAT (a guy called ethan) i rang them up yesterday, the ethan guy had been ‘let go’ and it transpires that he miss quoted me and in fact it was 1595 PLUS VAT… The guy on the phone was very apologetic and knocked off £100 so its essentially £1800 all in… a little more than i wanted to pay but they’ve booked me in for April 4th so they have plenty of space- and yea its an in and out in the same day job

1 Like

So presumably you’re looking for BHP somewhere north of 200; shall be very interested to know the final score

Yep it’s the super 200 package , so 203-207 somewhere around that mark. Will let you know

How did you get on in the end having the cams?
Did you go for itbs as well?

just had the cams and mapping done at BBR in the end, absolutely worth every penny! Can really feel a big difference all the way through to 7500rpm - it made 203.2 BHP on the Dyno - didnt go for ITBS… well not yet

Oh that’s great , did you have a different manifold etc already ?

1 Like

yep the Gravity performance 4-1 de catted (they actually have a sale on atm)