I have previously posted this car for sale on here when I thought I needed to raise some money for my wedding, I managed to get by without selling the car and enjoy it a little bit longer! I’m now selling the car as I’m keen to scratch another itch and need to free up the garage space!
It’s a 2007 NC Sport with 94k miles and has just been MOT’d with no advisories until 27th July 2024. Has been stored in a garage on a trickle charger and only driven in the summer in dry conditions.
- MeisterR ZetaCRD Adjustable Coilovers fitted.
- Powerflex Road series FULL polybush kit (only bushes that weren’t fitted were the diff carrier ones but I have these in a box and will include them with purchase) and all new suspension bolts all round.
- 2 keys + extensive service history prior to purchase, oil change services since purchase have been done by me with Mazda OEM parts.
- Brand new YUASA YB5053 Battery (July 2023).
- Rust-free underneath and I’ve had it undersealed with full Dinitrol kit.
- Brand new front brake calipers both sides.
- Brembo discs and EBC Yellowstuff pads all round.
- Full fast road alignment carried out by Wheels in Motion.
- DAB Radio with in-car telephone kit (wired-in microphone).
- ULEZ Compliant
Mechanically it is perfect but has some imperfections on paint including light scratches as well as some deeper ones on both front arches. Light bubbling surface rust on boot lid.
Few extras included: Unused boot lip spoiler (black), towing eye, soft top shampoo and treatment.
Please see AT ad below for more info: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202307300233505