2008 NC Sports Roadster Coupe for sale SOLD

1. The car I’m offering for sale is an NC 2008 2.0L Sports Roadster Coupe.
  2. The car is located near Swansea.
  3. The price is £4,000ono.
  4. Almost entirely dealer maintained. MoT to February 2023. Drives really well. Just over 77,000 miles. Highland Green.
    Powered retractable hardtop.
    Very little rust on the body. One area of bubbling around the offside indicator repeater, plus some rust at the bottom of both door window dividers and where rear wheelarch meets sill. Paintwork is pretty good. A few scratches and stonechip marks plus a bit of topcoat flaking on the roof retraction cover panel.
    Underneath was passed at the last MoT apart from 2 areas on the subframes which need anti-corrosion treatment. My garage quoted £80 for this so not large areas.
    Heated leather seats, very good condition except for one small worn area on the driver’s seatback.
    Yokohama Blu-Earth GT tyres all round. Rear are recent (at 75,579) front at 72,354.
    Wheels not perfect - some scuffing etc. Don’t look too bad if kept clean. New owner might want to consider refurbishing.
    New rear Bilstein shocks and coil springs at 70,806.
    New rear discs, callipers and pads (all non-Mazda) at 72,318.
    Rear drop links on both sides renewed since I acquired the vehicle at 65,500. Passenger side front anti-roll bar link renewed at 71,254.
    Service history. Last service was in Nov. 2020 (at 72,560) but not a lot of mileage since then. Plugs changed in July 2020. New washer motor at last MoT.

Includes space-saver spare wheel (unused) courtesy of MX5Parts.
A bit clunky over rough surfaces but have never been able to track down the cause. Quieter with roof down so perhaps something in that area when roof is up.
I can post some more photos if there is anything else you’d like to see.
5. Photo’s of the car [use photo u

pload option]

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

1 Like