2010 Mazda MX-5 MK3.5 Sport Tech 2.0L for sale

Hello everyone, for sale is my beloved 2010 Mazda MX-5 MK3.5 Sport Tech 2.0L finished in Copper Red metallic with black leather interior. It has covered only 39,000 miles, has full service history, and 12 months MOT which expires March 2025.

Interior wise, it is in great condition, the driver’s bolster shows signs of wear but the rest of the leather is in good condition. The car is top spec of its time and comes with a Bose sound system, 6 disc auto changer, electric adjustable mirrors, heated seats and climate control.

Exterior presents very well for its age, with a few age related marks to the paint work that could be removed with a good detailing. There is one small dink in the bonnet which I have pictured, that would need a small dent repair to bring back to new. Wheels are all in great condition, having been refurbished, with no sign of curb rash.

Mechanically she runs like a peach, having been stored in a garage when not being driven for most of my ownership and on a trickle charger when not in use. Car turns over on the button and the clutch has plenty of life left in it. Tyres were fully replaced with a full set of Uniroyals a few years ago which have plenty of tread in them. The hardtop roof operates as intended and does not leak.

Looking at £8,400 for the car but open to offers. Located in Wolverhampton.

This car has been an absolute pleasure to own and a fantastic car to drive and look at. If you have any questions, please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

2 Likes