Hello all, time to sell my immaculate MX5 Sport Tech model with power hood. Full Mazda service history and just serviced and Mot’d. I’m the third owner having bought it from a chap on here in early 2019. The standard equipment includes:
- full black leather upholstery
- heated seats
- air conditioning
- Bose six CD head unit and speakers
- Limited Slip Differential
- Cruise Control
- Bilstein suspension & 17" multi-spoke wheels
It has been very well looked after and has some subtle additions including:
- a lovely re-trimmed steering wheel by Royal Steering Wheels (thicker, thumb grips, perforated leather and centre stripe)
- superb Hella DRL from MX5 Parts that are a great safety and cosmetic improvement (Cost £400)
- colour coded after market rear parking sensors
- professionally Dinitrol undersealed and engine bay treatment by Preserve & Protect (cost £625)
- MX5 Parts rear silencer by IL Motorsports to give a lovely sound (original box also provided)
The car is in excellent condition and great fun to drive. Selling as we have bought another property and need to rationalise!
I am in Edinburgh, get in touch for any further info, thanks.