2012 NC squeak/rattle from under front of car

On uneven road (small regular bumps) I get a regular squeak from under the car. Have lubricated all bushes. Sounds like something loose that is bouncing. Can’t find anything loose. Any ideas please.

Engine mounts ?

1 Like

I had a squeak that I thought was underneath, couldn’t find anything under the car then I was polishing the bonnet one day and I heard it …it was the bonnet catch !!!..quick spray with WD40 and all silent again. Hope it works for you.

Thanks. I will check.

I had the seat belt clip ( part between seats) squeaking , drove me crazy til I found it …
WD40 sorted it :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

Ooh yes I forgot about that one, its amazing how you find these things, I kept moving around in my seat when I was driving to find that one, but no joy, then I drove the car straight into my garage to put it away and when i unclipped the belt it squeaked - A quick WD40 and sorted…gotta love WD !!

Any update :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

Found one rattle…screwdriver secured by strap that holds air pump was rattling against plastic trim in the boot.:joy::joy: Still not found the knock under the car.:sob::sob:

1 Like