2013 (NC2/Mk3.75)1.8 Venture, Meteor Grey, 17,800 miles SOLD

One owner from new, full main dealer service history (I must be stupid!). Totally standard except for a Mazda official chrome fuel filler lid, but I have the original grey one if you want to put it back.

The car is in Swindon, SN3 5.

Everything works including the satnav, which has 2023 maps, and there’s no accident damage or kerbing. Never been any MOT advisories. Hood is in excellent condition.

Summer use only on dry days and garaged/SORNed in winter, so it’s as clean as you’d expect underneath. It was never used for short trips and only rarely for commuting, so it’s not a sludged-up town car with a knackered clutch. Has always ben run on super unleaded, except for one fill in 2013 when I was desperate and the nearest filling station only sold normal unleaded.

The Venture has everything: tan leather, tan hood, climate control, satnav, stereo with USB input, front fogs, special 17" polished alloys, front strut brace.

The tyres are Yokohama Advan and are two years old. There’s a spacesaver spare wheel and jack.

Aircon was regassed a few years ago and wirks fine.

New 12 month MOT until 19 March 2025.

Reg is OV13 TKC if you want to run any checks. Any inspection welcome.

Selling due to moving to house without a garage.

Looking for £9,995, which I think is reasonable given the condition and exceptionally low mileage.

And here’s what the underneath looks like.

3 Likes