2016 ND Sport Recaro *Reduced* £13K NOW SOLD

1. The car I’m offering for sale is an 2016 ND Sport Recaro
  2. The car is located near Stoke-onTrent
  3. The price is £13,000

Hello everyone,

I am selling my 2016 ND Sport Recaro in Ceramic White. It currently has 20400 miles on it and was serviced and MOT’d in September with no advisories. It has 2 former keepers and I have owned it since March '22 having only done 7000 miles in that period. Has 2 keys and plenty of paperwork.
I have listed below the parts I have put onto the car during ownership.

O.Z. Racing Superturismo black alloys with new Uniroyal Rainsport 5’s all round having done 3000 miles.
Flat bottomed Alcantara steering wheel by Royal Steering Wheels
Superlight Centre Cross Brace
Superlight Rear Upper Strut Brace
Superlight Front Lower Chassis Brace
Davefab Battery Cover
IL Motorsport Alcantara Handbrake Gaitor
IL Motorsport Alcantara Gear Lever Gaitor
Ramair Performance Induction Kit
H&R Anti Roll Bar Kit with new drop links all round
IL Motorsport Silicone Air Intake Hose
IL Motorsport Smoked Side Repeaters
Ultra Racing Front Upper Strut Brace
Eibach -30mm Lowering Springs
Cobra Back Box

The info screen has delaminated slightly on 2 corners as per picture which is I believe a common fault that could have been rectified under warranty but clearly the previous owner didn’t bother/realise this.
Bodywork is good apart from a couple of small bits but I can’t pick them up with camera, you really have to be looking. Slight wear on the red piping on the driver side seat bolster again hopefully can be seen in the pictures.

Registration will come off and be replaced by original PF16 MGO, mileage will increase by around 100 miles per week as this is currently my daily driver.

Any questions please ask.

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.