2017 2.0 litre RF Sport Nav for sale

MAZDA MX5 Mk4 ND RF, July 2017 2.0 litre Sport Nav in unmarked Grey Metallic, MOT’d to July 2021,always garaged

Factory fitted body kit, side skirts, front lip spoiler & rear diffuser & boot lid spoiler

Undersealed (complete underbody & cavities) from new

13,543 miles, full Mazda service history from Main Dealer.

Body has full Zunsport SS grill, roof panels carbon fibre wrapped, door mirrors carbon fibre bodied, door edges vynil protected, Delrin door stop bushes fitted.

Engine: full BBR 4 branch tubular exhaust manifold, down & centre pipe with new cat and back box (not noisy !) full rolling road & re-map carried out giving 185 BHP @ 7K rpm, with data read out sheet, IL Motorsport full engine bay strut brace, silicone inlet duct pipe with Pipercross panel filter, sound tube deleted, Verus red dipstick handle and oil filler cap,engine top cover in red enamel, clean quiet engine no leaks etc, regular oil changes engine & gearbox @ 3K miles, gearbox oil changed to Motul 90-140W oil, at gear box oil changes oil analysed for debris, clear with no degradation.

Interior comes complete with full rubber matting plus 2 sets of carpets, RF cover on airbag panel, alcantara passenger dashboard panel, Royale thick rim and flat bottom steering wheel, boot with fitted “trunk liner”, ¼ screen with stainless strips, vents & gear lever surround carbon fibred, alloy IL Motorsport pedal covers, windbreak panel & screen fitted with Go-Pro attachments, boot houses a Lightweight alloy RX8 jack, handle and brace plus sill jacking pad & air pump & liquid.

Fitted with clean non scuffed standard 17” wheels with Alloygator rim protective strips in black, all tyres good with even wear and 5mm average tread, 4 piston Willwood brakes on front with braided stainless hoses (fitted by BBR) plus spare set new Willwood pads, front & rear on 15mm IL Motorsport spacers, Eibach large dia ARB’s fitted front & rear with poly bushes with grease nipples and PACO front subframe re-inforcing brackets fitted along with PACO alloy front subframe supports, underside fitted with full IL Motorsport chassis bracing with Paul Roddison underbody scooped panelling (for road & track use negates the need for oil cooler)

The car comes with all the original parts & components plus a large build file & data along with invoices, manuals, brochures & Mazda data relevant the RF, also a set of Cup Homolagation papers for the RF
To include a new indoor/outdoor full cover in bag, touch up paint & laquer. there’s probably more will update as it goes along

Offered at £ 17,500 ONO ex Bicester, Oxon, OX26,
full tank of Super, drive it away.!

DSCN2573|666x500, 50%

2 Likes

Photos do wet the appetite somewhat.

I have them but how to post ???

I use a PC and it is trivially easy. It may be different from Android or Mac.

The photo is a file in one of the folders. My intended post on the relevant OC topic page is open in the browser, cursor is lurking in the Edit window where I want the photo to go.

I simply drag the file across to the post and drop it there.

If the picture is the wrong way up on the OC page preview next to the edit window I delete it’s new link in my still open post to wipe that wrong photo. Back in the PC folder I right-click the photo, left click the drop-down on ‘Rotate clockwise’; then right click again, left click on ‘Rotate counter-clockwise’. Then another drag and drop, et voilà it is the right way up, same as shown on the PC.

Hi thanks, easy when you know how, rgds, Paul H.

1 Like