2018 MX-5 Mk4 RF Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White Pearl

Hi everyone,

Due to a new daily car, I’m slowly looking at selling my Mk4 MX5. Thought I’ll try the club first, because this car has a bit of a sentimental value to me.
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
The car is located in Nottingham NG5.

2018 MX-5 Mk4 RF Sport Nav 2.0.
Snowflake White Pearl.

£15.000 ONO

Currently just under 25,500 miles.
Will come with original plate YO68 FDD - private reg not included.

Originally Mazda dealership’s demo car (at the time of purchase it had approximately 500 miles on the clock), so per V5 document I’m the second owner.

Full paperwork. Dealership service history while on manufacturer’s warranty, followed by any follow up work and servicing from a trusted garage.

Brand new Toyo tyres, battery, front pads and spark plugs all fitted late December. MOT until end of December. 2 keys.

Overall in great condition (see photos).
Visual defects: There is a few small stone chips on the front, small scuff on the paint on driver’s mirror and one little chip on one of the alloys. None of these are spoiling the overall look of the car.

One only thing I must mention is the driver’s window. This is a common fault in these, and I did have both new OEM motor and winding mechanism installed few months ago (receipts provided), however it still seems to not be exactly happy with it. I was going to keep digging into it, but considering my insurance and tax run out soon, I’d be more than happy to adjust the price for this instead.

I’ll be looking for a Mk1 or Mk2 for a project car instead, so will consider part exchanges!

Thank you for looking!
Iga

1 Like