2023 Thruxton Historic, 17-18 June - 50% Member Discount

We’re delighted to be heading back to the Thruxton Historic Race meeting this Summer on Sat 17th and Sun 18th June.

This is one of the best historic race meetings on the calendar and as a member you’re entitled to a discount of 50% off tickets, plus you can add an outfield display parking ticket for free to enjoy the racing with other members from the Grass banking overlooking the track, while also having your car on display for others to enjoy!

To access your Member discount code and booking details, please click on this link:

Click here for Member discount code (member log-in required)

Circuit information and faqs can be found here Thruxton Historic - Thruxton Motorsport Centre
Updates and event information on the event website here https://www.thruxtonhistoric.com/

1 Like

Booked, thanks for sorting. It was a brilliant day last year.

A reminder for any members unsure…

1 Like

Dearest Iain,
I remember last year the track was opened to one car from each car club to be allowed to do a lap of the Thruxton track.
If this is happening again I would REALLY REALLY love (pretty please) to be considered for the club representation. I appreciate there will be lots of other drivers wanting the same.
All I can say is I’ve been a MX5OC member for well over 10 years and would be so proud to do it.
Not expecting it, but just wanted to mention the possibility…
Cheers,
Steve

1 Like

Hi Steve

This is something to discuss with Mal and the team over the weekend itself, they are going to be the team on the ground.

No worries, it’ll be a great day of racing and MX5s gathering, that’s the main thing.

Might be being daft but struggling a little with the tickets.
It would be myself and my partner attending, she is not a club member and will be passenger in my car.
When booking through the car club link, it asks for vehicle details for each ticket. Do i need to book her ticket separately, and can i still use the club discount for her ticket?

Just use quantity 2 when putting through choice.

2 Likes

All booked, very excited for my first club outing! Thank you!

2 Likes

I’ve booked for this too on Sun

I’m booked and looking forward to it. Many thanks

1 Like

What day will the Solent area be going if not both days .?

1 Like

Try to book tickets but code is not recognised?

Did you follow the steps and the link on the order page?

Works ok

It will not work if you just visit the Thruxton website

1 Like

https://forum.mx5oc.co.uk/t/thruxton-historic-17-18th-june-2023-member-discount-code/136722

Club tickets must be booked by 2pm Monday 12th June

All sorted Ian thank you Gerry

What a great day! Plenty of lovely MX5s to drool over, and the racing was fantastic.
Reckon a lot of people stayed away due to the weather forecast (thunderstorms) but there was only very light rain at the end of the afternoon.

3 Likes

Great day with surprising weather