24 places left....

Just 24 places left for the hill climb…so if you are wavering then get your booking form in now!

Still some places left for the dinner too

It’s great to see the interest in this is so strong, the chance to go up probably the most famous hill in motorpsort…

Now that Blyton’s all wrapped up I can sit back and look forward to this…and it can’t come soon enough!

Good luck to all the organisers and see you there Thumbs up

See you there Jon…but see you at the Classic first?

Hi

I tried the link you kindly sent me to book a run up the hill but I get an error message saying page not found.  s this the right link?

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/files/folders/national_rally_2012/default.aspx

Thanks

Andy

I understand you’ll need to be a member of the owners club to run the hill… and I’d guess you’ll need to be one to see the page too…

I can log in but it is telling me that the page can’t be found. 

You need to be a member of the Owners Club, not just the forum. My understanding is that you need your membership number to fill in on the form AND to run the hill. 

OK well that’s fair enough but I am not getting as far as being give the option to enter a Owners Club number, or is there some clever code that can see my membership number?

That link took me to a form to download, I don’t thinkthat it’s fill in able as such!

To clarify, the downloadable form is in an area of the forum only visible to Owners Club members, who have activated their account and signed in here correctly. (Such members have the Club logo under their name). The membership number then goes on the form as a double check. If by chance anyone who is a bone fide member and hasn’t activated their forum account correctly needs a form then they can be made available.  I hope that helps. 

It does Martin, and thanks.  As they say, every day’s a school day!

Hi Folks

I have sent my form off today for a place for Prescott Hill Climb, Please can you confirm if this will be valid for me I sent a cheque for £20 just keeping fingers crossed hotel booked up.

thanks

Sarah (Mazda Chick) & Martyn (Navman)

South East Joint Area Coordinators

Hi Johnners

Why don’t you join the club?

That way you can enjoy all that the club has to offer!

Regards Julian

Any update on how many places are left? I’m sending out my form first class Monday as I had no time today.

Fingers crossed I get a place!

Thanks for my confirmation, looking forward to the drive up the hill yippey cannot wait Big Smile

Thanks and love

Sarah (Mazda Chick) & Martyn (Navman) xxxx

All places have now been allocated…reserve list now in operation.

Is their any link for people to get onto the reserve list?

cheers iam

You still have to send the form in as if you were applying to go up the hill, your cheque will be held until we know if you you are able to go up the hill.