3.5 and 3.75 fog lights

Does anyone know what is different about the NC3.5 foglights compared to the 3.75 foglights?

I have a 3.75 bumper and before getting it painted etc and removing the old bumper i’d like to know if the current 3.5 foglights are going to fit or not.

Many thanks

I did look that up once. According to MX5 Parts they are different.
I would guess the fitment as the actual light looks the same.
Send them an email as they are normally very helpful. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

According to SG Petch, the fog light itself will fit? It’s the bezels that differ, from what I can see?

Barrie

That’s what I thought too but I was then baffled as to why mx5 parts list the lamp / glass assembly as a separate part. I have the bezel already on the new bumper so I’ll guess I’ll have to just find out when I come to remove the old one and fit the new one

Are you sure you have the bezel? I thought I had everything I needed, then realised the lamps sit in a housing (the bezel) which sits behind the plastic “eye” already in place (just need to remove the blank). I have had 4 attempts at removing the front “eye” without breaking the retaining lugs, but have still not managed it, I’m worried I will be a little too heavy handed after gentle persuasion fails🙄