30th Anniversary National Rally - Compton Verney Estate - Sunday 9th June

Good Morning

This year’s National Rally is of course a very special event as it celebrates the 30th Anniversary of the Owners Club and the 35th Anniversary of the introduction of the MX5 (NA).

The Eastern Region will be travelling to the Compton Verney Estate, Compton Hill, CV35 9HZ in ‘convoy’ on the morning of the event.

If you wish to join our convoy, the initial meeting point for those coming from the North and West of the region will be at the Starbucks / Shell Garage, Wisbech By-Pass, PE14 7BF at 06:30, leaving at 06:45 sharp.
We will then travel via the A47 / A1139 / A605 to the Thrapston Services, A605 / A14 Interchange, NN14 4UR and rendezvous with those coming from the Central, South and East of the region at 07:45, leaving at 08:00 for the drive to Compton Verney, arriving between 09:15 and 09:30. (see: Route Attached).

If you would like to join us for the drive over, please let us know by Sunday 02nd June, so that we know who to look out for.

Andrew and Barry
Joint A/C’s (Eastern).

Meeting at Wisbech

Barry Grigg (D)
Barry Parker (D)
Chris Deall
Michael and Sian

Meeting at Thrapston

Stephen and Gill Cook
Stuart and Leia (MX69 LKU) - 07931 350799.
Micheal Francis
Simon Turner (D)
Steve Quenby (D)
Mark Collins (D)
Brian Thompson (D)
Shannon Johns (D)
Neil Berry
Mark Bloom
Gary Smith
Mark Cox
Bob and Jane
Jamie and Davina
Dan M
Elliot +1
Rob and Shantar
James Dellar
Ashley Graystone
Geoff Moore
Roger Davey ?
Helen?

1 Like

Hi Barry
We will meet you there we are going to stay the night before in Stratford upon Avon
Andy and Jo

1 Like

Hi there,
My plans have changed last minute, would it be ok if i joined the convoy from the starbucks please. Coming from yarmouth so going to be an early start.

Thanks
Chris

Can i tag onto the Thrapston rv?

Hi Chris

No problem, look forward to seeing you next Sunday

Kind regards

Barry

Hi Dan

No problem, see you on the 9th

Kind regards

Barry

HI BARRY
hope your feeling better, can you please print me a display pass see you at thrapston
regards BRIAN

Will do Brian

See you next Sunday

Kind regards

Barry

We’re travelling up a little later on Sunday morning. Our plan is to stop at Bar Hill services Cambridge around 9am leaving 9:15 then A14 to M6 junction 1, around Rugby and down to the Fosse Way.

1 Like