4 Wheel Alignment Services CNW

Looking for 4 wheel alignment in West Cheshire, Wirral, N Wales area?

I have personally visited and used a reputable garage services and can highly recommend there staff and Hunter 4 wheel alignment services. 

They have all vehicle factory alignment specs and will cater for any special alignment you provide. 

I have negotiated a special club discount for a full 4 wheel alignment check/adjust and spoken with the Club Member Benefits to add this to the     growing list in STHT. 

Myself or your AC will keep you informed when this discount becomes available as it has to go through Club Member Benefits process first. 

Did anything ever become of this?

I could do with a 4 wheel alignment check, can you pm me the details of the company please?
Thanks.

sorry misread post

Just for the record, I visited Blink Motorsport in Winsford yesterday. Very professional looking place and a lovely guy (Fraser, one of the directors) showed me around.
They do ‘proper’ 4 wheel alignment from £90 + vat, for a standard height car. https://www.blinkmotorsport.com/blink-motorsport/wheel-alignment/

They also do all kinds of mechanical work from simple servicing to race engines!

Worth a look if you need anything doing.