5th February 2023 Sunday Run Information

Hi David & Ann, I will have the Carvery but could you please order Cod & Chips for Clare from the main menu. Thank you so much

Hi Sorry we will not be able to join you this time but hope to see you soon Ray n Glennis

Hi Ann & David

Please include me on the run, no bacon butties please
Many thanks
Socrates

Hi Ann and David
Please include us on the run with the bacon butties. We will pass on the carvery.
Thanks
Anita and David

Hi, I would love to join you for coffee, butty, and the drive on my first event with you :smiley:

…sorry, forgot to say who i am :see_no_evil:…John, aka Dave :joy:

Hi Ann and David

Is it ok if i bring a friend on Sunday, could i add a bacon butty for her please?

Hi Tracey
Yes to the first question and yes to the second.
Everyone above is on the run and everyone requesting butties above, we will order today.
Thank you
David and Ann

1 Like

Hi Dave, can i be a pain and add another bacon butty as im giving my mum an outing :face_with_hand_over_mouth:…and is St Joseph’s the one in Coalville?

Many thanks, John

Hi John yes that’s fine.
St Joseph’s Tea Rooms, Oaks Road, Coalville, LE67 5UP.
Thank you.
Ann and David

Aaww brilliant, thank you :smiley:, see you Sunday

John

1 Like

Hi All
The very nice highways maintenance folk, have decided to close Oaks Road, outside St Joseph’s Tea Rooms on Sunday. You can enter Oaks Road from the Abbey Lane end of Oaks Road.
It will make a little change to the start of our run, but have managed to change the start and pick up our original route about 3.2 miles in so not too much problem, just means staying on an A road a bit longer than intended. But not a lot of change.
Please make sure you enter St Joseph’s Tea Rooms from the Abbey Lane end of Oaks Road.
Thank you
David and Ann

3 Likes

Hi Ann and David

Really sorry we wont be able tojoin you. Michele tested positive for Covid this evening.

:cry: hope your symptoms are mild and you recover very quickly Michele.
Kxx

Hi, im going to have yo bow out of todays event, i think I’ve got the stomach bug thats going round the schools, thanks to my teacher daughter :nauseated_face:

Thank you a lovely drive, i really enjoyed it and cant wait for the next one.