6th November - Sunday Drive from Alver Valley Garden Centre to The Hinton Arms, Alresford, Hampshire

Hi Everyone,

Here is a drive, that we are pleased to say, fills up the last gap Solent Area Programme for 2022 on Sunday 6th November :+1:

The venue, at the end of the drive, has been recommended to me by a member, who drives out via the Meon Valley to The Hinton Arms and says its a great venue for the group and the food is excellent, so we have decided to do a scenic drive there and sample some of their cullinary delights :yum:.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I have provisionally booked space for 10 to 16 people but we can take more depending on take up for this drive, providing I email Karen the Manager a week before to update numbers, so the final date for confirming your attendance is: Monday 31st October 2022

The details for this drive are, as follows:

Start/Rendevous Point: Alver Valley Garden Centre, off Barrington Close, Howe Road, Gosport. PO13 8NZ

Rendevous Time: From 10:45 onwards

Start/Departure time: 11:15

Finish Point: THE HINTON ARMS, Petersfield Road, Cheriton, Alresford, Hampshire, SO24 0NH

Arrival Time: 12:15 to 12:30

The Hinton Arms has a brilliant menu and it is given here, for you to peruse July_2022_Outside_A4_Menu.pdf (hintonarms.co.uk)

We look forward to seeing you on the day and are keeping our fingers crossed that its nice and sunny, like it is, as I am typing this :crossed_fingers:

The Solent Team

Attendees List:
Mal & Serena
Tug & Clare
Angela & Ron
Diane & Terry
Teri Abrey
Sue & Tim Angus
Val & Bob Lazell
John Gallen
Angela & Nigel Armstrong

1 Like

Hi Mal is it the first Sunday of November.

Hi Patricia,

Yes, that is correct, our normal 1st Sunday of the month.

Hugs

Mal

1 Like

Hi Mal,

Thanks for arranging this event and we are hoping to attend, will you please put our names down on your list.

Best wishes,

Colin & Sally

1 Like

Hi Mal.
We are definitely up for this one.

Richard and Clare

1 Like

Many thanks for responses thus far, as attendees list is now given in Post#1

Hi Mal,

Please add Angela and myself down for this.:+1:

Cheers,

Ron & Angela

1 Like

Tis done :+1:

Hi Mal Patricia & John will be there .

Terry & Di will be there :heart: :crossed_fingers: :+1: :+1:

Brilliant, many thanks for your responses. I have updated the attendees list in Post#1 accordingly :+1::wink:

1 Like

Yes please Malc

At Twickenham 6th November, have a good time
Ash & Pat :rugby_football:

Please book Sue and I. We will meet you there as we are attending the Goodwood Breakfast Club first thing on the bike.

Just back from our travels and have duly updated the list in Post#1😉

Hi Mal, please include Val and Bob

Alas we wont be able to make this one - heading up to London that day before catching the Eurostar to Disney for the week for my birthday! Have a great time :slight_smile:
Max

1 Like

No worries, have a fabulous time celebrating your birthday. We will raise a glass to you at The Hinton Arms​:beers::+1:

1 Like

Another run I’ll be missing☹️. I’ll be hiding in a hotel in the depths of Dartmoor, trying to escape the noise carnage that is known as ‘bonfire night’ Hope you all have a good run and an enjoyable meal.

@Malski21
Sorry to inform you Patricia and I are now unable to join you all, have a good drive and meal,