6th September Wings and Wheels at Stow Maries Great War Aerodrome

This highly popular event returns to Stow Maries Great War Aerodrome for its 4th year and will be sponsored by R&D Advisors UK.
A fun day for all the family, that marries our favourite aircraft with vehicles.
Everything from classic and vintage four-wheelers, motorbikes and coaches to vintage aircraft.
A total celebration of vehicles from both land and air. Not to mention our 3 exhibitions, Mess and Shop as well as the Stow Maries trademark BBQ in full swing.
We will also be welcoming some fantastic air displays, which we hope will include the Tiger 9 Formation Team, and the Turbulent Team. Other favourites will also take to the skies but as always, weather permitting, and confirmation will be closer to the day.
Barry Lindsey will take names and contact details as MX5 Owners Club representative.
£17.50 per Adult Ticket
£3 children 15 & under.
Under 3 years Free – but please still purchase them a Free ticket See less,

Tickets will need to be purchased for passengers of vehicles

WE HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR 15 CARS. EMAIL ME FOR A SPACE ON CLUB STAND. WOULD BE LOVELY TO HAVE CARS FROM EACH GENERATION,
Email me to reserve your place as soon as possible.

Jeanette and Graham
Barry Lindsey + Alison
Gerty and Dave
Jim Phipps
Stu Townsend
Dave and Gerry
Sarah and Robert ND
Paul and Lesley
Mark and Lynn N D

Hi there TwoWrights, yes please 2x tickets for Gerty and Dave, it will be our 1st MX5 meet we are a MK2.5, please advise payment method, thanks for organising it.
Kind Regards Dave.

Hi TwoWrights, would like to book place on stand and book a ticket for one, at the moment. Have a MK2,
See picture

1 Like

Lovely looking car JP those wheels are bang on the money.
Dave

1 Like

Love this car x

1 Like

Looking to have a ND on Club stand if anyone available

IS THERE ANYONE WITH A MK1 MX5 WHO WOULD LIKE TO BE ON THE CLUB STAND AT STOW MARIES.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP

Many thanks