A BIG Thankyou

We would like to thank all the people involved in organising such a fantastic Spring Rally. The cottages at Pendra Loweth were a great recommendation. It was also great to catch up with familiar faces and meet new ones, both out & about on the drives and at the rally itself.

What a great location! Cool

I Agree   10 fold 

Me Too!

Huge thanks to Iain Fleming and the team of Cornish Fives, well done. Big Smile

Jamie Tink

Yes fantastic location and all the organizers were very friendly

Thanks

Huge thanks from me to Neil for the bolts - you are a star! Hope you liked the vino!

Similarly to Mike and Sharon - for the exceptionally warm welcome and for the mug of tea in your garden the other day.  If you’re ever up in Suffolk - give us a shout and we’ll be very happy to reciprocate. If I’d not got my 5 already I’d surely be going home in the little corker you have for sale. I’ve tried to persuade Julie that she needs one too but no luck so far!!! We’ve been out on another of your runs today - down to The Lizard - wonderful scenary and detailed arguement-reducing directions!

Finally - thanks to the whole Cornish 5s team for their hard work in setting it all up at the weekend - excellent setting and very professionally done. Hope to see you all in our neck of the woods next year.

Cheers.

Colin & Julie.