A charity Event being organised by one of our Solent Area Members

Hi Everyone,

On Sundays drive to Old Beams, Ibsley it was great to have Chris Baird join us and after lunch I had a chat with Chris and said I would give this event another push - so here goes!

Below is a link (click on the blue title in the box to open the link) to the MX5OC Calendar Entry that gives all the details for this event at The White Hart, Salisbury and I am hoping to go along if i am not too jet-lagged, as I fly back from L.A. on the 9th May :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

This promises to be a great event with Sea Shantys being sung to all in attendance by โ€œThe Navy Larksโ€ - so it should be a great evening :+1:

Here is the poster Christine sent me for more info on the event and menu. Also, at the bottom iof the poster is the contact you will need to email Sarah in order to place your food orders and get payment details.

Please reply to this forum post to confirm your attendance, so i can capture numbers and I look forward to seeing you on the night :+1: :+1: :+1:

Best Regards

Mal

Lyn & I are going๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

I have just emailed Sarah Archer to book our two tickets for this event, so we should be good to go :wink:

For info, I have just booked a room for the 10th May, as I will have flown in from L.A. on the 9th, so dont want to drive home after the event :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Regards

Mal