A Few Updates on my NC1 (purists be warned)

Hey All,

I thought i would grace you with some updated pics of the NC1 , as theres been a few changes since my last post on the wing vents!
Planning a few bits this month on the interior, namely wrapping (re wrapping) some of the interior in Alcantara - so will post some updates once thats done.

The intention is still to have the Cams and ITBS done by BBR before the summer track season begins!

i welcome your comments!

8 Likes

Luvvin’ it :+1:

1 Like

like all of it.

Scuse me mister but wot seats is them? DId you retrim them yerself?

1 Like

Bonjourno tooti… yep so these are cheapo FK bucket seats from… FK Automotive Tuning Shop | Sports seats (fk-shop.de)

i then re trimmed the cushions and the door cards with the help of my mums sewing machine (and skills) - used some houndstooth material from an online fabric shop in the hope i would be recreating that 70s porsche pepita trim!

Pity the bonnet vent is so raised, otherwise looking good.

great work…

1 Like

The first thing that sprung to mind with me was hints of TR7. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have to say I don’t like the bonnet vent but apart from that love what you have done to it. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That looks awesome!

What exhaust is that?

malian steel exhaust and i have the gravity performance 4-1 headers :slight_smile:

that is just how the GT3RS vent sits im afraid, its actually designed for the bumper but hey ho!

That looks good!

what wheels/offset are those mate?

you should be able to get the spec here
Japan Racing JR11 (7x16) Matt Gun Metal 16" Alloy Wheels - Wheelbase (wheelbasealloys.com)

thanks

1 Like

Did you bond it in ?
Or does it have studding attached so it can be pulled level with bonnet ?

1 Like

i used a type of Tiger seal stuff - cant remember the name
i’ve also put a rubber seal around the border of the cut, but im going to change it for something stronger!

I really do love those wheels.

Where did you get the diffuser from?

Looks possibly like one from ‘Bofi’

yup the one from Bofi Racing