A great day at Brooklands

Great to see so many of you there, both friends whom we have known for many years, plus of course the newer members  - Good to hear that you all had a good time down in our South Central Area - and hopefully you will head off to the MX-5 National at Gaydon in September this year.  Meanwhile enjoy the car and we look forward to meeting you again  !!!

Helen & Alan,

South Central Co-ordinators 

Just wanted to say how much Sheila and I enjoyed the day, and a BIG thank-you to you Helen and Alan for organising a very enjoyable (and filling!) buffet at the get-together after.  It was very much appreciated.

Also good to meet up and enjoy the company of fellow members of ‘South Central’.  Hopefully meet up with you again in the near future.

Sheila and Graham

We enjoyed the day helping with the parking at Brooklands and later having a wander round. The meal at the Woolpack rounded the day off very well, though I was at risk of nodding off into the quiche!

As young Mr Grace used to say, ‘You’ve all done very well’. Special merit badges to Alan & Helen.

Incidentally, the new South Central badge is displayed in my Mk1 Eunos. Thanks for that