A large dish in Cheshire

The run on April 10th is to Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre via Wildboarclough, meeting at Moorlands Owler Bar S17 3BQ at 10:00 for a cuppa or earlier if you want one of their excellent, £3.99 much as you can eat breakfasts.

Leaving at 10:30 we will take a scenic route via Froggat, Calver Sough, Stoney Middleton, Wardlow Mires, Tideswell, Millers Dale, Blackwell, Brierlow Bar, Harpur Hill, The Cat n Fiddle, we will  stop for morning  coffee at one of the two pubs in Wildbourclough.

From  there its onto Jodrell Bank passing Bosley Reservoir, North Rode, Rodeheath, Marton, Windyharbour and Lower Withington.

On site the Planet Pavilion Café offers a comprehensive range of lunch time sandwiches and snacks. There is no admission charge if you only visit the café and gift shop

If numbers allow I will book an early afternoon  tour of this research facility, the cost is £40.00 based on a group of 25.

Our run will finish in Buxton where members can head  south on the A6 for Bakewell and South Yorkshire  or north for  Glossop and West Yorkshire.

As usual  members (and prospective members) can join and leave the run at a place convenient to them – please let me if you intend to do this, so we are not waiting for you.

Sorry we can’t join you but we will be some where in the Blue mountains in NSW have a good trip!

Thanks very much for organising a very enjoyable day!

Good (top down) weather, good company, a great little car to drive on a lovely scenic route. What more can anyone ask for?

Just sorry I had to leave the gang early (this working for a living lark does tend to get in the way, especially on Sundays).