A MASSIVE thank you .....

The thanks must go to you for organising such a fantastic day out.

I have attended many annual rallies over the years for various cars, mostly involving lots of cars parked in fields, and this was by far the best I have ever attended. Only glad I dont have to think of something to follow it with next year. 

A big thanks to all those involved in organsing this event. It was an excellent day and it was very clear how much everyone was enjoying it.

Rich

A huge thanks to all who gave up their time to make the day so enjoyable, and especially those organising the runs up the hill a ruly memorable experience. A big thanks to all the Prescott Marshals too.

Hugely enjoyable day, well done to all involved in organising it, I don’t know who you are but thank-you (and thanks to Dwayne, top bloke)!! 

There was so much to do, it was great! I managed to try out the Segways, watched the bike show, managed my 2 runs up the hill plus a 3rd in the afternoon, won a ride in the 1926 Bugatti driven by Piers (I didn’t realise the other winner I was chatting to was Mrs Dr. Eunos!), chatted to Piers’ Father who bought the Bugatti 30 years ago from Czechoslovakia to restore, chatted to the ex-fighter pilot on the IAM stand, chatted to some other members, drooled over the V8’s plus lots more. I didn’t quite get to fit everything in before we left, but I didn’t mind, we had a really good time. Big Smile

Great event ,thanks to all involved. Already looking forward to Spring Rally 2013

I can’t but agree with all the positive comments. Well worth the (very) long drive up and back from ‘Sarf Lunden’. Wink

Good to go to an owners club event with so much going on, the use of the hill being key to it all. Lots of nice people to chat to, good knowledgeable stall holders and could’ve spent an absolute fortune Confused 

Really enjoyed the Mountain Bike Aerial Display, excellent stuff, but I have to say that the Dutch “Whirly Gig Organ” thingy was really beginning to grate on me by the end of the day. Nice in short bursts but there is a limit to my endurance. Embarassed Enjoyed the Jazz band and the Morris Dancers though, “such fun” ! Cool

Congratulations to all involved, and especial thanks to the gate marshalls who kept it safe to enter on that naughty little bend by the entrance. The foot soldiers are the un-sung heroes - well done all. Thumbs up

Well, we were actually rather disappointed…

Why?

Because owing to a prior agreement we had to leave at 1pm (to go and collect a new puppy from Bristol) and if ever we wanted to spend more time at a venue, then this was it Big SmileBig Smile What a great location and so much to do. We can only hope the club makes a return visit at some time in the future. Very well done to all who were involved in the organisation 

Oh, and the puppy is now settling in, chewing everything in sight, so no chance of her going anywhere near the car again just now 

I would like to add my thanks to the organisers for a really great rally. I agree with one of the other members, that a motor sport element helps to make a special National rally, I am reminder of the Mallory Park event about 3 years ago. I was one of the lucky ones to drive up the hill, a great experience and, for some strange reason I took part in the Segway Grand Prix, which was just brilliant. With the trade stands, car displays, morris dances, cycle display and so much more, this was a fabulous event. Well done. 

Peter (West London)

Well thank you and your most welcome, but what exactley did I do to merit that?

Duane

You were top ‘banana’ fella Wink

Love all the comments thus far
(mind you, ‘old’ Liz? Wink )

Thanks to the Oxford gang and all my lot at SWM who worked so bl**dy hard to pull this off
Extra thank you to Harco from me too (he should know why by now lol)

I’ve never really been in to the likes of track days but always had a soft spot (no not the kitty litter) for hill climbs so to have such an opportunity was one i could not, would not and did not pass up

I had a super fan-bliddy-tastic time
There was a real sense of bonhommie Dancing

Diolch yn fawr, pob! -
and, ditto to South & East Wales gang who cheered me quite vociferously off the line (you also know who you are)

Thumbs up

[how many runs, Jim? Wink]

Hope to get a few pics/vids up at some time… soon…ish

Well, I had an ace time!!! :slight_smile: I loved the chance to blag a passenger ride up the hill (No way I wanted to take little Eric!), I fell in love with the Segways! Excellent whoever thought of that! the venue was excellent, I had never been to a hillclimb and am very glad I went :slight_smile: A really fabulous day out, as always everyone was very lovely. Thanks to all the hard work from everyone involved, and thanks to everyone else for being there :slight_smile:

PS I do hope the rest of the bunting came off the barbed wire okThinking

It was a fantastic event with a variety of entertainment to suit everyone.

So well organised, and the Yorkshire Ridings members had a great day and a great weekend in Gloucestershire, from the entertainment of the hill climb or from spectating, and from generally being involved in the camaraderie of being with like minded folk.

Well done, and a big pat on the back is deserved for those who made it such a success.

Kindest Regards

Steve Wright

Area Coordinator.

My nephew & I had a splendid time, there has always been something good about sitting by the track on a grassy bank with a pint Beer in hand, watching the zoom zoom.

many thanks to all who organised the day & to those who were running the events, in my view it was up there on a par with 20/15 Mallory.

Thumbs up

It’s been said on the ‘links and images’ thread, but worth saying here too.

What an absolutely amazing day!!!

£100 in the Mission Motorsport tin and much more still went into the Help for Heroes guys tins next to us. Thank You Thumbs up

More importantly, we got to speak to many of the people that have both personally and professionally helped get us as a Charity off the ground so quickly and effectively this year, was great to be able to say Thank You in person.

Also got to share a big soppy man-hug with Mazda Mender, did anyone catch that on camera? Wink

A real credit to those behind the scenes that made it so easy for the rest of us to enjoy the weekend Salute

SadSorry I missed that, next time I’ll get you both Wink

Great to hear of the money raised Clapping hands in the air 

Hi, This was my first Rally with the club and what a day, i have never been to a rally with so much support from members and so well put together by all the folk involved. Thanks for wonderful day and looking forward to many more, a big well done.Big Smile 

Thanks to everyone that worked so hard for the OC members what a fantastic rally, lots of hard work went into it to make it a splendid weekend, well done. We know how hard these rallies are to organise and you did us all proud.

The pics, links, threads say it all and was definately worth the last minute decision to do the Hill Climb thanks guys.

Excellent

Thanks

Sarah (Mazda Chick) & Martyn (Navman)