A return visit to Lyburn Cheese Farm - Wednesday 12th July 2023

Hi Everyone,

Its been a few years since we last did this one and as many of you know its a good’un🙂

Mike’s wit when narrating the tour is wonderful and after the tour we return to the barn and have a wonderful Ploughmans Supper - with those famous Lyburn Cheese’s of course😁

Lyburn Cheeses, are all made on the farm, using their own pasteurised cows milk, and a vegetarian rennet and the Garlic & Nettle Cheese is a firm favourite :yum:

After the supper you can visit the shop and buy some of the cheeses you enjoyed at your Ploughmans Supper :plate_with_cutlery::yum:

The Cost is £15/head, payable in advance to my PayPal Account: malrowland21@gmail.com NOT FORGETTING TO SELECT PAYING FRIENDS OR FAMILY.

Please reply to this forum post only and not on our Solent Area Facebook page.

This event is being run on a first come first served basis.

We have booked this event for Wednesday 12th July and we have been allocated 20 spaces by the venue.

Full details will be posted in the MX5OC Diary in due course and we need to be actually at Lyburn for 6:15pm but we will lead a short drive from a departure point to be decided.

Best Regards

The Solent Team

List of Lyburn Attendees (Remember: We are only permitted to have 20 people in our group)

1. Mal Rowland - Paid via PayPal
  2. Serena Rowland - Paid via PayPal
  3. Diane Botto - Paid Cash at Valentines Lunch
  4. Terry Botto - Paid Cash at Valentines Lunch
  5. Clare Barker - Paid via PayPal
  6. Richard Tugwell - Paid via PayPal
  7. Colin Reay - Paid via PayPal
  8. Nigel H - Paid via PayPal
  9. Lynn Mead - Paid via PayPal
  10. Roger Mead - Paid via PayPal
  11. Jo Finch - Paid via PayPal
  12. Colin Finch - Paid via PayPal
  13. Sue Angus - Paid via PayPal
  14. Tim Angus - Paid via PayPal
  15. Pat Couper - Paid via PayPal
  16. Stuart Couper - Paid via PayPal
  17. Howard Lawrence - Paid via PayPal
  18. Julie Lawrence - Paid via PayPal
  19. Josie Chandler - Paid via PayPal
  20. Brian Chandler - Paid via PayPal

Hi Mal. We will definitely be up for this one. Money will be with you shortly.
Richard and Clare.

Hi Tug & Clare, your PayPal payment has litterally just dropped in as I type, so you are all set and I will put you both on the list :+1: Regards Mal

Hi Mal & Serena, Please add Patricia and I

1 Like

Hi Mal. Could you book me in please, thanks. Colin.

1 Like

Hi Colin,

Consider it done😉

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

This one is shaping up nicely and this is just a gentle reminder to book your places early, to avoid disappointment.

Lyburn Cheese Farm open evenings are only run during one week of the year, so getting the opportunity to visit is a real win.

So be sure to get your names in the list to be sure of a place(s). :wink:

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal. Please add me to the list. Regards, Nigel

Good morning Nigel,

With pleasure, consider it done and also I can confirm your PayPal Payment has been safely received.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal, there cheese is one of our favourites sp please add Lynn and I to the list.
Best wishes
Roger

Hi Roger & Lynn,

All done you are both on the list. All I need is Lynn to chop me the monies across via PayPal and you are all set :grin:

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal
Please add Jo and myself to the list for this one.
Thanks
Colin and Jo

Hi Mal, have paid you £30 for us today.
Great to chat at the Restoration Show: still my favourite
Best wishes
Roger

Please book Sue & I, money sent.

Hi Mal
Can you Pat And Stuart down for this trip
will send money via pay pal today
Regards

Hi Mal, Further to your FB message due to obvious reasons we will not be joining you for this event.

Hi John,
I take it your previous reply was meant to say “will not be joining you” ?
Best Regards
Mal

whoops! yes that is correct, my post has been corrected, we are still full members of the MX-5 Owners Club, and now and then take a look at what is going on…Patricia now has a 2004 16k miles MG 80th Anniversary TF 1420 of 1600 made and 1 of the 500 for the UK market.

Hi John,

Many thanks for that confirmation and glad Patricia is pleased with her MGF, it certainly sounds nice…enjoy​:sun_with_face::sunglasses:

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal

This one bypass us somehow is it too late to add names

Regards

Howard & Julie