A Social Evening at The Milburys, Beauworth, on Wednesday 19th October 2022

Hi Everyone,

The evenings are now drawing in fast, which does not leave sufficient time for a decent drive through our wonderful Hampshire Countryside in the safety of reasonable daylight. Plus, we have a lot going on already this month, with two additional events on the programme during October, as well as our normal monthly activities. So, we have arranged a social evening at The Milburys, Beauworth, that is renown for for its great food menu and comfortable surroundings for supper and possibly, if there is enough time and interest, a game of skittles. If we do play skittles, there will be a prize for the winner on the night :+1:

To this end, I will lead a relatively short drive from Bishops Waltham Central Car Park and the details are given, as follows;

Event Date: Wednesday 19th October 2022

Rendevous Point: Bishops Waltham Central Car Park, SO32 1AR

Rendevous Time: 18:30 onwards

Departure Time: 19:15 prompt

**If you are going to drive direct to The Milburys, please aim to be at The Milbury’s for 7:30 to 7:40pm, or as close to this time as possible.

Also, please respond on this forum post to confirm your attendance, so we can gauge numbers, in order that Martin the Landlord can let the kitchen staff know.**

Confirmed attendeesstrong text;
Mal
Steve Carter
Mike & Karen
Judy & Tony - will meet at venue
Julie & Howard
Jill & Mark - will meet at venue
Angie & Ron
Gerry Hall - travelling with Steve Carter
Richard & Clare
Rob & Elaine - will meet at venue
Nigel H
Jo & Colin - will meet at venue
Val & Bob - will meet at venue
Phil Agg
Teri Abrey

Best Regards

Mal & Terry

1 Like

Count me in. Steve

Will let you know on this one Mal and Terry

2 Likes

Hi Mal, count us in, thanks.
Mike & Karen

1 Like

Hi Mal,
We will come to this one but will meet you there.
Judy and Tony

1 Like

Hi Mal
Count us in to
Regards
Howard & Julie

1 Like

Hi Mal, believe it or not Jill and i would like to meet up with you all. We will meet you at the Milburys. Looking forward to it as we don’t get to many.
Thanks Mark.

1 Like

Hi Mal,

Count Angela and myself in, please. See you at Bishops Waltham :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers,

Ron& Angela

Hi Mal you will all have to put up with me on Wednesday?. See you at Bishop Waltham. Will be travelling with Steve Carter. Gerry

Hi Mal.
We will both be up for this one.
See you at Bishops Waltham

Richard and Clare.

Sadly we probably won’t be able to make this one. Got a window salesman coming round to do some quotes

Max

Hi Mal, Elaine & I will join you! We’ll see you at the pub. Thanks, Robert

Many thanks for the responses this evening. I have amended the list in Post #1 to reflect this👍

Hi Mal. Count me in. I’ll meet at Bishop’s Waltham. Nigel

1 Like

Sue and I will meet you at the pub.

Hi Mal and Terry, Please can you put my name down for the weds 19th run to Millburys

Regards
Phil

Can you please add us to the list. sorry for the short notice. we will meet you there at the venue.

Jo and Colin

Val and Bib will go direct to Milbury’s.

Sorry Terry & I can’t make it, going to a concert at our local school. :smiling_face_with_tear:
Di & Terry xx

Really sorry you cannot make this one but enjoy the concert :+1:
Mal xx