AC Retired..........ish

Wow….

Who would have known when I took on the Mantle of Area AC for Cheshire and North Wales 8 years ago, what a rollercoaster of a journey it would be?.. Each year has been busier and more fun than the last, from small cosy shows like Gawsorth, to big (and sometimes muddy) events like CPOP and Silverstone Classic, with trips to Belgium, Scotland and Ireland to name but a few along the way… Being AC has enriched my life is more ways that I could have ever dreamed possible. It’s given me memories and friends for life.
The area has grown in strength and numbers over the past few years, but that’s not down to me, that’s down to the camaraderie and interest of the members, and for that I would like to thank you all, because without your support this would have been a very difficult job to do.
It is with mixed emotions that I hand over the role to Ian Kilkenny, I hope that you continue to support him as you have myself over the years, but please don’t think you’ve seen the back of me! I will continue to support the CNW & the MX5-Oc, just from a different seat…
From the bottom of my heart, thank you…… now pass me a tissue and mines a beer :slight_smile:

Although i am a NWOC member i’m sending you my best wishes for which ever route you choose Paul, you have in the past gone out of your way to help me in various ways AND you’ve always found time to chat even though you’ve been running round like a headless chicken.
Best wishes Paul in the next stage of your life.
Dave.

Just seen this and I’ll second everything Dave has said there. Nothing was ever too much troublee and like Dave, Paul went
above and beyond the call of duty.

Best wishes and hopefully we’ll meet up again at some point.

Also good luck to Ian who’s taking over the helm.