accomodation

hiya guys, just hit on an idea of hiring a holiday cottage rather than camping. we’ve been looking on cottages4you but im unsure as to which region the spring rally is actually in???

could one of you helpful guys over the water help me out on this one

much appreciated

Ady n Rita

Belfast, Stormont Parliament and just outside Belfast at the Ulster Museum of something or other…

thanks martin. without sounding ungrateful, which i am not. i know its at belfast, if you look at cottages4you, i cant fathom which of their areas it falls in???

again thanks

Ady n Rita

It doesn’t look like they have any cottages in NI, looking at the regions

See this page for an advanced search - nothing comes up within 100 miles of Belfast http://www.cottages4you.co.uk/sites/cottages4you/pages/Search_C_map.aspx?QS=3E0F3DCD-882D-4738-9E61-B90EA3C005F2~C~216~GBP

thanks ramsey

looks loike the tents out then, unless we find another cottage somewhere

Ady n Rita

Hi Andy,

we may have the answer to your problem, the camping and residential facilities that we have booked for the Spring rally will be going on the mx5ni.com site hopefully to-morrow but here’s the jist,  camp site with rangers cottage on site just a few hundred yards from rally site, tent £7.20 per night, cottage sleeps up to 12 in two rooms (6 in each ) bunk beds own kitchen/shower/toilet large open fire in living room as are 6 bunks. cost £11.20 per person per night.

The second option that you may be interested in, we have booked the two residential houses within the rally site, one sleeps 33 across 6 rooms the other 38 again 6 rooms cost approx £17 B+B the rooms are of various sizes sleeping from 3 to 10 and we need a minimum of 15 people per house. Only problem no alcohol allowed.

Just a note you can also use Tesco vouchers for 2 night weekend breaks in some NI hotels. Look on their web site Hastings Hotels (includes the Stormont Hotel)