Ace Cafe evening Sunday 15th July 2018

Hi everyone!

EDIT

PARKING PASSES NOW EMAILED! If you’ve not got one, you’ve not given me your email address and/or reg plate. DO THIS NOW, or you might have to park on the street!

There’s just FIVE FOUR slots left - if you want to join and you’ve not got a parking pass from me then email me straight away! stephen.byatt@gmail.com.

See you there!

Original message:

Last year was a huge turnout at the Ace Cafe - we filled up their car park! Let’s do it again!

It’s a dedicated evening just for MX-5s. No other cars will be allowed to display in the car park.

Please reply below WITH YOUR REG PLATE and EMAIL ADDRESS if you want to attend. I’ll email you a week or so before the event with an entry plaque to display in your window.

First come, first served! There’s limited parking for just 65 vehicles, so get your name down quick, or you’ll have to park on the street!

For those interested, I could be tempted to organise a short “tunnel run” after the event.

Coordinators - let me know your convoy meetup points / routes so we can try to join up on the way.

Stephen

Can I put my name down for this please.

Thanks for the heads-up, I’ve posted in the West London area to see if we have any members who want to go along.

Please add my name to the list for the Ace Café

willcuth13

Count me in

can you add me please

Please put us down for this event.

Best Wishes,

Anna & Geoff

Put me down for this please

Ian

Please count us in!

Julie & Craig (North Thames)

Thanks

Count me in thanks. Dave

Great idea Stephen, BUT will my Fiat 124 be accepted. I completely understand I cannot join in “the Lineup” but

as a long serving, once Lotus loving petrolhead, would love to attend. This club is the most welcoming of all the clubs I of which have

been a member.

Please include Rog & Catherine (North Thames)

Please include Rog & Catherine (North Thames)

Duplicate post in error !

Hi yes I’m going

Hi

Stephen can you add Alison Crafts to your list please, I have dropped an e mail

Sorry I cant make it as I am away.

Regards Barry 

I’m up for this, not been since Project Merlot (Black) was just an idea, or ever in the evening so due another visit.

Good evening, can you put me down 

looking forward to it. Good time last year. Sun came out 

hi can put me down on list please

paul