Ace Cafe evening Sunday 15th July 2018

Can you change #4 to Kirsty Limacher and Craig Limacher? We’re both members but will just be in my car as per details provided.

With regards to the note about email address, can I assume you already have a note of it if I go back and edit my post or do I need to resend in a message?

I have your email address already,

Thanks

S

A video would be a great idea! Looking forward to it.

Stephen

Half way there! 32 slots taken.

I do not have email addresses for quite a few attendees. Without it, I cannot send your “parking plaque” that ensures your entry into the car park. Please let me know via PM (or email me stephen.byatt@gmail.com) your email address and reg plate number.

Thanks all!

Stephen

Count me in! Im so keen!!
Mk2.5 Angels edition - FH53 JYB

email is ajhunkin@gmail.com

Sorry. …add rd.berry@btinternet.com as contacf email to my earlier request for KP12GVX plus 2 please. Ray

Could you add LM17 CZV please, Stephen?

I’ll PM you with my email.

Thanks.

EDIT:

P.S - your mailbox is full.  I’ll email you.

Hi everyone

PARKING PASSES NOW EMAILED! If you’ve not got one, you’ve not given me your email address and/or reg plate. DO THIS NOW, or you might have to park on the street!

There’s just FIVE FOUR slots left - if you want to join and you’ve not got a parking pass from me then email me straight away! stephen.byatt@gmail.com.

See you there!

Stephen

Is there still a spare place for me and the other half in my Blue Eunos MK1 B7AOR. If so my email address is bradleyroberts1994@gmail.com for the pass. Thanks ??

Hi Stephen

We haven’t got our pass yet. Could you resend. I sent you a pm in June with the reg number and email address 

Thanks

Peter and Carol

Was sent again yesterday. Can you confirm you’ve got it? Check your spam folder perhaps?

Hi Bradley.  Yes, there’s a space for you. I’ll send a pass to you in a day or two - currently away from home enjoying a weekend in the Malverns.

S

Hi Stephen

We have not received our parking pass yet

EJ 11 WFT

Thanks Jeanette

A bit late in the day but only just seen this event.

Might there be a space for my mk1 RS ltd?

Thanks

What times does it start and finish.

i will try and there there this evening

cheers 

MF

sorry ignore this I have just seen it Events Diary finishes at 1030pm

ooops 

Yes, but be quick!

PM me your email address and reg number, and I’ll email a parking pass to you.

Hey guys here is a little youtube video with all the cars at ace cafe :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_kW0y6vGPk