Advice on Dan ST ITB Kit and ECU for NC1 2.0

HI All

New to the forum and looking at investing in the Dan ST Engineering ITB kit with injectors: (link below)
DAN ST ITBS
The question i have is around the ECU - the recommended one is the Me442 at £1100 - i just wondered if there were any more cost effective ECU solutions? Piggy back? ECUEK? any ideas or exp would be greatly appreciated

oh and heres a pic of mine
mx53

This kit looks interesting. I’m no use in regard to the ECU change though sorry.

They claim 185 after fitment of the ITBs. They don’t state whether the rest of the engine and exhaust is stock or not though. 185 is what you’d expect from a new exhaust manifold and a tune. If 185 is obtainable on the original headers with just this kit then that’s great.

A direct cable operated throttle would be nice too

i mean i have a cat back system on mine and am ordering a new manifold (de cat) this weekend - so i guess id expect a little more from the set up with the ITBS- ive been told the AEM EMS-4 is a possible solution

I looked at the ITB and ECU option a while back but for minimal gains at a fair amount of money decided to keep the money and maybe put it into a Turbo / Supercharger kit instead.