Aftermarket Mk2 wheels and tyres. £50 the set

Their size is15" diameter by 7.5" across the shoulders, excluding the rim beading. The 40mm offset is exactly the same as the genuine Mazda wheels I have recently bought. They have the correct 54mm spigots that are essential for correct centring and the PCD is the standard 100mm (117mm on the alternative set of holes). These are from my NB which were fitted by the previous owner. They are in good condition with no buckling or cracks. The only lacquer loss is at the rear edge of a couple of the spokes. There are one or two very minor abrasions to the rims that have been touched up.
The tyres are Michelin Pilot Exalto 195x15x50 purchased in February 2013, all with date code of 42/12. Since fitting, they have done approx 30k miles. The tread depth is between 4.5 and 5mm for the set.
They were given a quick clean with Bilt Hamber ACP. The insides could need doing again to make them more presentable.
As I need the garage space, I am pricing these to sell at £50 for the set. Please get in touch should you require more information or photos.
I’m located in Norwich, Norfolk.
Thanks for looking, Laurie

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.