AGM Questions

Hi All,
Before the AGM next month, the national committee have asked if members could answer a few questions. I would appreciate it, if you could have a look at them,  and send me back your answers by 30th Sept

1.      On the Club Magazine do members in your Area view it as: <o:p></o:p>

·        Excellent /average/could do better<o:p></o:p>

·        Is the breadth of articles right: yes/no<o:p></o:p>

·        What type of articles would members like more of or less of eg “route of the month

<o:p></o:p>

2.      In your experience do members value the Club Insurance arrangement with Footman James?

3.      On Motorsport, is the Club right to provide at least one event per year in addition to any opportunity made available at the Spring and National Rallies?

<o:p> </o:p>4.      Are members generally happy with the Area structure of the Club and in particular the size and level of activity you are able to offer them?

5.      Do you support each Area having a dedicated section on the Forum to post event updates and news?

Also, if there is anything else that you would like me to mention at the AGM, just let me know.
Thanks in anticipation
Dave

Hi there

Can’t speak for other members, but I find the magazine OK, the breadth or articles right and am happy with the current mix of topics.

I don’t value the Footman James arrangement and am not aware of anyone else using it.

No comments on Motorsport.

The Chilterns Area members aren’t happy, having been subsumed into Milton Keynes!!

No comments on dedicated areas as generally I don’t use the forum, or the Nutz forum.

S-J

I think the club magazine is okay “average”

It also tries to cover a reasonable breath of articles

I would like more articles on taking oily things to bits and polishing shiney bits

Never used them always found cheaper quotes elsewhere

Definately, although I’ve yet to build up the courage to partake in a few spirited laps it good to watch and I’m sure I’ll get the bug

It’s a large area to look after, I feel I would like more activity but in this I’m a bit of a fraud as due to work comitments I’ve no time to arrange anything and rely on others to plan and put runs on

I thinks it’s good that each area has it’s own section and would like to see it used more but can understand the attractiveness of having it’s own Yahoo site away from the marshalling of the OC