AI MX5 Owners

So I asked Bing’s AI image generator to tell me what typical MX5 owners look like in various settings. Very diverse.

4 Likes

This is pure internet gold dude! Amazing. :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1::+1::trophy:

These are hilarious.

I am not sure some of them should be drinking!

Yep looks pretty accurate :sweat_smile:

Hilarious… next challenge is in your local groups recreate one of the AI creations :grinning:

Get creating in your text instructions.

“menacing elderly miata* owners drinking beer wearing shorts in a pub carpark”

*; Miata tends to generate NAs and NBs, MX5s tends to get NDs, Eunos Roadster gets you an Austin Healey. I like NAs

I could call this NA Owners in 2045.

1 Like

I wonder what it would produce if you asked it to design a next generation mx-5.

Hopefully I don’t look like that, but it is funny :joy:

That’s amazing.
I’m actually in one of those images :dizzy_face:

Some suggestions; squinty eyes, and possibly a pointy nose

“what will the NE MX5 look like”

“2030 mx5 ev”

Its (Bing AI) not really a tool for creating an image of something that doesn’t really exist

Impressive it would create something akin to concept art :slightly_smiling_face:

Hmm, Disturbing. But gives you an idea of that never done mod; how would a NA bonnet look on a NB

Imagine a world of elderly wizened shirtless MX5 drivers, loaded up on lager, with a tame lion

1 Like

There is a secret MX5 hiatory. It wasn’t first launched in 1989, but was actually launched in 1960. Only it bombed because Mazda couldn’t make any two alike, and they had to ditch the steam powered popups in favour of Frog Eyes, which lead to a law suit from Austin of England

3 Likes

Want :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

1 Like

1 Like

most of these pictures are pure gold. I could swear some of these are legit mx5 owners’ photos

:sweat_smile:

I like the cryptic text/fonts used anywhere there is a legend. At a glance one might think it’s simply an unfamiliar language or script.
It’s much better than the bits of dog-Latin one used to see as place holders.
It’s also a dead giveaway of AI carefully not attributing anything to anyone or anywhere.

I reckon I could ID a few… :grinning: