All Aboard - 15th March 2020 Crich Tramway Museum

Hi Everyone

As no one came forward to organise a run for this coming Sunday. We have decided to organise a trip to Crich Tramway Museum on Sunday 15th March. This will be their opening weekend for the 2020 Season.

We have been fortunate enough to have gained permission to have the Cars on display in the Village inside the Museum.

Entrance will be free for the Driver and the Car. Passengers will pay a reduced rate of £11.50 which is a brilliant saving based on their normal rates.

As we don’t have much time to get this organised we will need responses quickly to collate all the information together. The information needed for each car is

Car Registration Number
Confirmation if you are bringing a passenger

Each member will need to bring along their membership card to ensure they receive free entry, you will also need to remain in the village for a minimum of 3 hours

The meeting point will McDonalds Markeaton Park. Meet at 8.30am - leaving 9.15am, for a short drive to Crich. We are targeting arrival at 10am - 10,15am

For those who haven’t visited before, details can be found on the website below.

https://www.tramway.co.uk

We look forward to another fun day out. Please can you all respond as soon as possible.

Regards

John and Michele

Hi John and Michele,
We would like to join you on the visit to Crich Tramway Museum.
Car reg.no, HEO 4X.
One passenger.
Thanks.
Christine and Hedley.

Hi John,Michelle
Please include us.
Car Reg M22TCT
Passenger
Thank you
Carol,Terry

Please add John and Jan. Reg number LL09 CZH. 1 passenger. Thanks

Hi John and Michele
Could you please add
Jenny & Dave 1 passenger S975 SDB
and
Lynn & Craig 1 passenger KM11 ONX

Thanks Dave Jenny Craig & Lynn

Hi John and Michele
Please add us to your run.

MX54ALY
1 passenger Cath Sherratt
Many thanks Dave and Cath Sherratt

Love to come along if it ever stops raining!!! H163 FRP. Passenger Gary Gordon. Sarah Gordon.

1 Like

Hi,

Please add me in
FX08XSY…
Don’t think I will have a passenger. I will let you know if that changes, or Ann will just come down in her car to meet us.

Thanks

Dave W

Hi John & Michele
Please add us for the Crich run
LG09OWY
Plus passenger
Thanks

Graeme & Christine

Hi

Please add Andy and Katy to the crich display
1 passenger
A19AHO

Thanks Andy

Hi john
Can you please put Karen and Dave down for the tram museum.
car number BK18TTF with 1 passenger.

thanks

Hi John,
Please add Claire and Sandy to the list

Reg MAZ2398 (Sid)

Thanks

Hi John and Michele
Thank you for organising.

We would like to join you
AO61ECC
One passenger
John and Maureen

I took a friend for a visit a couple of years ago and it was a very enjoyable day out.

Hi John and Michelle
Sadly we can’t join you as Paul is at The Photography Show that day. But thank you for pulling this together at short notice, I’m sure you’ll have a great day and hope the weather is dry for you all.
Karen and Paul Wesson

Hi,
We would love to join you.
M50 MXV
One passenger.

Dean and Jane

Count us in James

Please add Phil and Moira , we will met up at the museum
MT63PDT
Plus one passenger

We are from the Northants club but would love to join you if possible. Our registration is KO19 UOG, my wife will be with me
Bob and Aina Briddon

Hi John I will be joining you. car Reg KE14HRF.

Regards David