Allow me to introduce myself

Hi, My name is Brian and my Wife is Gina, we have owned our Mk3 NC since May 2019. Our home overlooks Portsmouth Harbour and the Solent, but thus far have not been able to participate in regional activities. Hopefully, this will change in the future. I also look forward to reading Forum topics and wish all members happy motoring. Kind regards.

1 Like

Hello Brian, welcome along :+1:

Not only have you wonderful views from your home but all the parts you will ever need are right on your doorstep!!
Enjoy.
:heart:

1 Like

Welcome Brian and Gina. As Mad Malc says lucky to have one of the best parts suppliers in the country on your door step. Went down to a couple of Breakfast meetings from Bristol to Port Solent just before the pandemic, have they started again do you know ?

Hi Brian & Gina,

Welcome to Solent Area, as you come under our Bailiwick, so to speak :slight_smile:

We may have sent you a welcome letter and Solent Area Programme but if not, please let us know if you did not receive these and I will send them out to you.

Regards

The Solent Team

Thank you :+1:

:wave: Hi, thank you for your welcome. Would you please be kind enough to resend the Solent programme. I’m sure that you did send them but I seem unable to retrieve them at this time. We look forward to meeting other members in the future. Kind regards
B & G

:wave: Hi Ian, A pleasure to be aboard. Kind regards, B & G

Hi Brian,

Will do, just need to jump on my laptop, as the files are stored there. Standby for incoming programme😉

Regards

Mal