Alloy wheel refurb advice

I am having the alloys on my 2007 NC refurbished and powder coated but I can’t decide on a colour

My car is Silver and I was thinking of Anthracite Grey but I am undecided anybody got any ideas?
Also thinking of Silver…

1 Like

Hi I think the anthracite grey sounds a good choice :+1::wink: . Silver or black ok , other to put in the mix is charcoal anthracite best of luck :+1:

Thanks, yes Charcoal Anthricite was my original choice thanks for your input

1 Like

In process of doing mine myself, being boring going with silver

Filled, primed and coloured. Will be flattened and lacquered tomorrow!!

Wow, looking good already I will tackle some jobs but this is beyond my capabilities, I dealt with some rust on front wing not bad but because my car has metallic paint impossible to match correctly ( I was informed of this prior to starting, but I had bought the paint already) so now looking to have wing resprayed professionally

It’s not difficult just takes time. I think grey would look great against silver car.

Share a photo when it’s all done

Thanks, appointment for wheels not until 26th

I’m leaning towards a charcoal anthracite or possibly black Crome.

Oh dear I used to be so indecisive but now I’m not so sure!

I went gunmetal. Not sure if this helps…

2 Likes

Thanks for response, I’m spoilt for choice need to keep colour as light as possible without going back to silver

That grey looks really nice - good choice!

Sorry to piggyback your post, but I’m looking at having my wheels powder coated, I live in the OL postcode north east of Manchester…can anyone recommend a good, reliable and reasonable place to get them done?
Cheers Phil